- What data do we collect, how do we do this & how it is used?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect, how do we do this & how it is used?
Cookies – If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. There is more information regarding our Cookies below.
Analytics – We use Google Analytics to better understand what readers want from our website. There is more information specific to this below.
How do we store your data?
We will hold your personal information on our systems only for as long as required to provide you with the products and/or services you have requested. If, at any time, you wish to unsubscribe to our newsletter service, simply click on the link at the bottom of the email newsletter or if you no longer wish to be contacted for any purpose by our company, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your data protection rights?
Verum Verdicts would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Verum Verdicts for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Verum Verdicts correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Verum Verdicts erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Verum Verdicts restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Verum Verdicts processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Verum Verdicts transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies & how we use them
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Verum Verdicts uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Performance – Our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. This allows us to measure and improve the performance of our website. The information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Google Analytics – Our primary solution for tracking and understanding website visits is Google Analytics. We use this data to better understand what readers want and we can continually improve our content. For information on how Google uses your data, please click here.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner at https://ico.org.uk/
Using Verum Verdicts outside the UK
We use servers located in the EEA to store data. When you submit your details and in whichever country you are situated you agree to the data being transferred to the EEA and processed under the terms of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) including any implementing data protection legislation in the UK. If you are not in agreement please do not add your personal details on the website. Verum Verdicts makes no representation or warranty that the content and materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United Kingdom. Those who choose to access the website or use the services from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent applicable.